Whether you’re selling software or freelancing services, any brand can benefit from strategizing, creating, and distributing customer-first, research-backed content. But only if they’re open to the process.
YES, we are a good fit:
– You want to consistently create high-quality content, not just a few random pieces.
– You want to intentionally build meaningful relationships with customers through content.
– You understand good strategy and content comes from solid research and an understanding of human psychology, not just creative thinking.
– You’re willing to invest in quality, research-backed, customer-first content.
NO, we’re not a good fit:
– You just want to put a few content pieces online so you look active.
– You think gaining trust as a brand using content isn’t important.
– You think anyone can do this job. If you just had time, you’d do it yourself. You also think it’s possible to churn out quality content in a day.
– You want a bargain, quantity over quality, and your content to turn green on Yoast SEO.